on the work of existing EC projects addressing issues of
Land-Use and Mobility Planning together with key international,
national and regional projects in this field. National
governments, end users and independent experts were involved. Specific
- User needs and barriers to implementation,
- Identification and synthesis of solutions,
- State of the art review,
- Development and Implementation of Exploitation Plans.
- To facilitate the transfer of innovation in the field
of integrated land-use and mobility planning from the
research community to local experts in the cities of
Europe in order to improve urban quality of life.
- To achieve this by means of a wide-ranging review of
international and national research and close interaction
between researchers and end-users, facilitated by experts.
- To ensure wide exploitation of the work of the network.
As a network, PLUME involves
an important number of partners. It
is structured as follows :
- The co-ordinator (TTR)
- The Project Group led by ITS-Leeds,
to analyse the interest and the transferability of
the research and provide a synthesis. The group was
formed of Research laboratories and Consultants that
participated to the former “LUTR” projects,
and an open list for interested scientists.
- The Exploitation Group, led by ISIS
was mainly composed of experts from Central Administrations
and Local Authorities and academics.
- The Users Group included associations
of Local Authorities and Cities. IMPACTS Europe was
represented in the Users Group.
- The Advisory Group formed of well
known experts of the domain.